By entering, you accept and agree to these Official Rules as well as the decisions of Teangle Inc. (“Sponsor”). You also agree to receive occasional marketing emails from Teangle.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF GETTING A STARTER PACK. THE ODDS OF RECEIVING YOUR STARTER PACK DEPEND UPON THE NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED. INTERNET ACCESS, VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS REQUIRED, MUST LIVE IN QUÉBEC, HAVE VALID WORK ID AND TO HAVE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION HANDLED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE PRIVACY POLICIES SET FORTH BELOW.
- ELIGIBILITY: This donation is sponsored by Teangle Inc (“Sponsor”), and is open only to residents of Québec (Canada). To enter on-line, follow directions displayed on-line. Entries are not transferable. No mechanically reproduced entries will be accepted. Each entry received will have an equal chance to win.
- AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: By participating, each eligible participant (“Participant”) fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsors, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Sponsors reserve the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes.
- ENTRY PERIOD: Starts Monday October 19,2020 at 6:30:00 a.m. EST and ends November 2nd, 2020 at 6:30 am. EST (“Entry Period”).
- HOW TO ENTER: During the “Entry Period, 1) go to https://teangle.com/pages/teanglegivesback ; 2) enter your email in the appropriate field that is indicated. All online entries must be received by November 2nd, 2020 at 6:30am EST to be eligible. Limit one (1) entry per person, per email address for the duration of the Entry Period. Multiple entries received from any person or email address after the first entry received from that person or email address will be void. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means or means which subvert the entry process will be void. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- WINNER SELECTION: one thousand one hundred and forty five potential winners will be randomly selected by Sponsor between November 3rd and 6th 2020 from among all eligible entries received. The potential winner will be notified by e-mail and will be required to confirm eligibility. If you are the potential winner, by participating you automatically consent to publicity releases by Sponsor. If potential winner cannot be contacted by Sponsor for any reason, or if potential winner is determined to be ineligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules will result in disqualification of potential winner and prize forfeiture. If disqualified, an alternate winner may be selected from among all remaining eligible entries received.
- PRIZE and ODDS OF BEING SELECTED: ONE THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED AND FORTY FIVE (1,145) GIFTS consisting of 1 Teangle Starter Pack. Gift is non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a gift for one of equal or greater value if the designated gift should become unavailable for any reason. Odds of winning depend on total number of eligible entries received.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winners will be notified within one (1) week of the last day of entry, via email, and/or at Sponsor’s discretion. In the event Winner doesn't respond to Sponsor's notification or does not accept the prize within five (5) business days of notification, the gift will be deemed forfeited and an alternate Winner will be selected. In the event that any one or more potential Winner(s) fail(s) to respond as stated above, declines the prize or fails to provide signed affidavits or releases, such Winner(s) will be deemed to forfeit the prize and Sponsors will select an alternate Winner(s) from the remaining eligible entrants. If any alternate(s) similarly fails to respond or declines the prize, Sponsors will use a reasonable number of attempts, in its discretion, to award the prize(s) to another alternate(s) but if it is unable to do so, the prize(s) will be finally forfeited and Sponsor shall have no further liability in connection with this donation. Winner must also consent to have their name announced in the social media platforms of Teangle.
- CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: Sponsor is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription/capture/recordation of entries, bonus entries or entry information, or for any human or other error, technical malfunctions, tampering with or hacking, lost/delayed data or voice transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telephone network, computer equipment, software, inability to access any online service, Website, Mobile Site, or any other error or malfunction, or any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer or television related to or resulting from participation in this donation. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules in a given instance shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. If for any reason the donation is not capable of being executed as planned, or infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, action of Entrants, technical failures or any other causes which in the opinion of Sponsor, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any suspect entry (and/or the entrant responsible for same) and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the entry. In such event, Sponsor will select the winner from among all eligible entries received prior to and/or after the action taken by Sponsor or otherwise in a manner determined by Sponsor to be fair, appropriate and consistent with these Official Rules. Notice of such action will be posted on the website.
- RELEASES: By participating, except in cases of fraud of Sponsor, breach of Sponsor’s obligations under these Official Rules, to the fullest extent permitted by law, entrants release and agree to hold harmless Sponsor, their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries and agencies, as well as the directors, officers, agents, shareholders, representatives, employees, successors and assigns of any of the above organizations, as well as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Pinterest, from any and all liability for any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by their participation, including the unauthorized or illegal access to personally identifiable or sensitive information or the acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of the prize. Except where prohibited by law, acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Sponsor and its designees to use winner’s name, hometown, likeness, statements and other personally identifiable information for donation, advertising and marketing purposes connected with the donation in any media throughout the world without additional prize, incentive, consideration, consent or review. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google or Pinterest.
- CHOICE OF LAW: These Official rules shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Québec
- GENERAL: Should any provision of these Official Rules be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such invalid/illegal/unenforceable provision shall be severed from these Official Rules and replaced with a substitute provision that is valid, legal and enforceable and most closely captures the original intent of Sponsor. The determination of the invalidity/illegality/unenforceability of a given provision of these Official Rules shall in no way affect the validity, legality or enforceability of any other provision of these Official Rules.