If you love Matcha, Oreos and all things sweet, this Matcha Frappuccino is definitely for you!
Seemingly sinful, oh-so-creamy and sweet enough to satisfy even the biggest cravings, you can indulge guilt-free knowing you’ll have the energy to seize the day (and the night!).
Just when you thought it couldn't get any better!
Ring Ring… is that your sweet tooth calling?
THIS MATCHA FRAPPUCCINO IS:
Extra creamy & EXTRA yummy!
FOR 1 FRAPPUCCINO:
For the Frappuccino:
8 ice cubes (about a cup)
1 cup non-dairy milk
2-3 tbsp of vanilla sugar free jello mix (or 2 tbsp of sweetener + ¼ tsp of xanthan gum)
1 tsp of Teangle Matcha*
- 2 tbsp of Oreo cookie crumbs
- Vegan whipped cream
- A drizzle of chocolate syrup
- In a blender, add all the ingredients for the Frappuccino. Blend until creamy.
- Add the cookie crumbs in the bottom of a tall glass.
- Pour the Frappuccino in the glass and top with vegan whipped cream, chocolate syrup and more cookie crumbs.
Going to make this Matcha Frappucino at home?! Take a picture, share it on Instagram and tag us @teanglematcha