After the day camp and the back to school ... it's Halloween time! Now is the moment to disguise your little monsters as adorable unicorns... or as terrifying vampires muhahaha.
To make the whole family wait until October 31st, here are our suggestions for Matcha candy treats! Under their sugary "costume", they contain Matcha, obviously. No need to remind you that matcha is a superfood, a source of vitamin A, B, C, E, and K, a source of minerals and that it contains a high level of antioxidants.
Our promise ? The recipes are super easy to do and adored by all (All the candies you see in the photos have been devoured by the Teangle team ... in 5 minutes;) ).
And you can make them with the kids! Just add matcha for your candies only and make a version without for Miss Unicorn and Mister Vampire.
If you make these candies or any of our recipes, snap a pic, post it on Instagram, and tag us at @teanglematcha
THESE CANDIES ARE :
INGREDIENTS FOR THE PRETZELS MONSTERS:
3 cups of pretzels, broken in little pieces
2 cups of vegan white chocolate, melted
- 2 tsp of matcha for cooking
- Melt the white chocolate and add the matcha
- Pour the mix over the pretzel pieces and mix well
- Using a spoon, make small piles of pretzels.
- Add the eyes (one or three, straight or not, it adds charm)
- Refrigerate for 1 hour
INGREDIENTS FOR THE DARK CHOCOLATE AND MATCHA LOLLIPOPS :
A lollipop mold
- Lollipop sticks
- Vegan dark chocolate, melted
- Mix of crushed nuts and cereals (or puffed rice or puffed quinoa)
- Matcha for cooking
- Melt the dark chocolate
- Pour into the lollipop mold and add the sticks
- Using your fingers, add the mix of crushed nuts and cereals
- Using a sieve, sprinkle the matcha
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour
INGREDIENTS FOR THE GUMMY BEARS:
A gummy bear mold or a baking sheet
100% fruit juice (we used mango and orange juice)
Matcha for cooking
- Dissolve the gelatin
- Add 1/2 cup of fruit juice
- Add 2 tbsp. matcha
- Pour into the mold (or on a baking sheet)
- Refrigerate overnight (if you used a baking sheet, cut the gummies in small squares)